OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Conservative gambler I agree, ASIC should be investigating, the...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    Conservative gambler I agree, ASIC should be investigating, the writing is on the wall. It is clear to blind freddy, that some form of unethical underhanded discussions between OH and other board members may have taken place prior to the so called margin call and OH exiting OZL?

It all seems quite unlawful that all of these incidents have lead to OH now having a major interest in Martabe under the name of another company outside of Aus.

I am assuming he probably formed Tiger initially to obtain financial backing for the purchase of Martabe, but could not obtain finance to bid for the asset.

It would seem to the outsider looking in, that OH and others have planned this unethical purchase of Martabe as far back as Nov 08 prior to him leaving OZL. Surely this could be in breach of the corporation’s law – Director Responsibilities, insider trading etc?

So it seems that OH has craftily or deviously mapped out this entire course of action with the aim of deceiving shareholders and investors, in the process. He has used his inside knowledge as a previous Director to obtain a massive financial benefit and advantage.

We as shareholders can not allow this suspicious and deceitful person to be involved in a possible takeover of Prom Hill sometime in the future, disguised under the veil of another company.

ASIC need to have a good look at this, if they are worth their salt?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.