WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Own your investment decision .........., page-3

1. 6,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4246
    Reposting after editing to meet HC TOU rolleyes.png.....
    Own you investment decision ..... you made it, I am sure no one was standing over you and forced you to hit the "buy" button!!!!

Regardless of WFE's outcome, whether it will be re-listed with solely the Hamersley Iron Ore project, re-listed and IO project is sold, creditors and debts paid and hopefully enough cash left over to fund something of value, de-listed for a plethora of reasons, Voluntary Administration or Liquidation, you made the investment decision.

There has been comments on other threads about Brewers "twitter posts" and his mental health.....

Based on his latest twitter posts, can I ask everyone to just STOP, and THINK and STEP the (rolleyes.png) BACK!!!

I have no idea of his motivation, is it just a "poor me" play - no idea, but his mental instability could be legitimate, so back off please.

Again, just STOP and THINK, it could be a man in crisis, have a look at who gains the most from this failure?
    (I'll post more later on what gains he would have or could have had)

But again, can we all just take a breath and reassess, because I am sure that no one would like to think back and say "I was a part of that mans demise"

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.