OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Absolutely it would be written in the takeover conditions and...

1. 429 Posts.
    Absolutely it would be written in the takeover conditions and that is the value , that is Xped its patented technology, there is no infrastructure except some offices.
    In the early days I was so bullish on Xped because Samsung payed a couple of hundred mill for their tech , Ive since heard its more like 500 + because it required some further work and Google 2 bill. ADRC was simply better from what we holders could see so I personally looked at 500 mill as a take over easily if not more.
    The main reason I'm on the fence is the possibility of a TO , I would love to know about this toxic market sentiment the real cause as Intel have their partner presentation this week and Iot was heavily featured with Xped mentioned unless I got my info wrong, but to sell now is like a investor dumping straight before a mineral lab result for a mine , there appears to be a leak or a huge holder offloading completely triggering panic selling.
    There was a possibilty we considered of the huge holder requiring funds for another investment but just little curve balls are popping up ,Lisa, John poor responses from Xped etc and earlier padded low quality news issued out to the market as a result from holders harressing management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.