SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ownership Matters

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Why did ownership matters produce this report;

*Without verifying the details with the company. They did not even make an effort to get clarification or some sort of comment from the company to confirm their allegations. It's not like they tried and ISX did not respond or dragged their feet, they clearly wrote in their report that they did not make contact with the company. Rule number 1 when make allegations about a company is question them to verify the allegations and give them an opportunity to respond. Really weird. Their office is about 3 klms away from Isignthis, 5 min tram ride during lunch to ask the question.Why not?
    *This report was released just when the share price was going parabolic and the market was waking up to what a beast this company is.
    *This report was also released at the time when it was hitting the ASX300.
    *Ownership matters specializes in corporate governance, so I think these people are not stupid and know what they can get away with and how to do it.

Call me a conspiracy theorists, but something is really weird on how all these events occurred and the timing of them. Either someone wants ISX to fail as they threaten other peoples business models or someone wants a slice of the company at a much cheaper price. I don't think its about shorting the stock for a few week period, as long term the fundamentals are the fundamentals!

Really really weird!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.