BOT 2.70% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ownership

1. 3,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Is anyone concerned or fully understands the ownership of this company, in particular the technology used to produce the compounds?

The technology is now owned by Parent company " Proxima Concepts" with Dr New in the UK ( Jersey). The business strategy is a bit cute on the Proxima Concepts website. I'm not saying anything is wrong, I just don't understand it as it is just a diagram of over locking shells around the Proxima core. If bone is licensed to use the technology used to produce BN006, who actually owns the compounds?

In other words the corporate structure is confusing. What is to stop the parent company cancelling the licence if the owners wanted to sell the technology to large pharma where the profit would be much larger between fewer shareholders?

Again, think this is an exciting company, just don't understand a few things.

from 2005:

CORPORATE STRUCTURE
    Bone Medical Limited is a company limited by shares that is incorporated and domiciled in Australia.
    Bone Medical Limited is the ultimate parent company. Bone Medical Limited has prepared a
    consolidated financial report incorporating Bone Limited, a company incorporated and domiciled in
    Jersey, Channel Islands, of which Bone Medical owned 80% of the ordinary share capital during the
    year. Owein Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary, has also been incorporated into the consolidated
    financial report of Bone Medical Limited. It is a company incorporated and domiciled in Australia that
    Bone Medical Limited controlled during the financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $960.2K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 698106 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 292741 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.