BOT 0.00% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ownership, page-40

1. 1,552 Posts.
    Readin the announcement 13/02/14.
    BNE has connections with Lexicon

Microsoft Word - BNE Japan Lexcicon patent announcement _Final_ 130214.docx
    "This is the second patent allowance in a major pharmaceutical market that the Company has received for the LexciconTM technology in successive months, the first being granted in Europe in January. LexciconTM is a companion platform technology that enables novel therapeutic peptides derived from the Company’s MozaicTM discovery system to be formulated as concrete products. The Company’s novel rheumatoid arthritis (RA) compound, BN006, is based on these two technologies, as are other product candidates in Bone Medical’s preclinical pipeline."

http://www.lexgen.com/news/press-re...31-in-patients-with-rheumatoid-arthritis.html

Yet Lexicon are in trails of a drag LX2931, also in stage 2 trails. Lexicon's website suggests LX2931 was created by Lexicon, who is non other then a partner with Proxima.
    http://www.proximaconcepts.com/corporate.htm

So my original question regarding all of this and I think quite a valid one, seems the system and network behind BNE is quite large globally yet BNE is quiet small in comparison, the market for the drug is massive somebody is bound to be the first to bring it to market. If so many players that are all connected  are linked to the development of BN006 funded by share holders, is it not possible and most likely human nature to run the break thought within the privately owned company?

Below is Lexicon's pipeline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $671.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 37.0¢ $367.6K 992.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 268439 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 238897 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.