A1M 0.00% 45.0¢ aic mines limited

oxide project update, page-3

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Flambouya

Mt impression is that the CEO is a straight talker and what I like is that he didn't try to fluff up the answers. Funny enough 2 days after I hag a conversation with him the bought deal was announced.

Regarding the volume I cannot say for sure but IAU is being subjected to programmed buying for want of a better term. Furthermore, I believe it has/ is being re-rated given its inclusion in the ASX 200. Sure it's had a good run up in the last few months and some may want you to sell stating that it's run to hard but there is nothing in the rules written or tacit that says that a stock can't run from $1.00 to $10.00 and stay there without retracing too much. This happened about a month ago when 2 people suddenly popped up on the IAU thread peddle a story that a gap had to be filled saw the SP drop to $1.43 from circa $1.90s.

Regrading the OPU this must be close to being a measured resource (or inferred) - can someone please verify - and it appears to be for the initial discoveries, near surface within one of the areas. In any event this Co is making all the right noises and moving to proving up the resource. There is way more to come here. Interesting to note that Cu and Mo were not mentioned.

We must always keep in mind that this project is awaiting forestry approval but if you talked to Brad Gordon you would know that they needed to take a different route with this which may be more streamlined. Fingers crossed.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $256.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $549.9K 1.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.