CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

There is increasing pressure on HNC to get CMR sorted to produce...

1. 173 Posts.
    There is increasing pressure on HNC to get CMR sorted to produce copper. "April 15 (Bloomberg) -- Copper rose in New York for a fifth time in six sessions as declines in inventories signaled demand is rising for the metal used in pipes and wires.

Stockpiles monitored by the London Metal Exchange tumbled 2.4 percent to 480,400 metric tons. That’s the biggest one-day drop since Oct. 21. Before today, copper prices surged 51 percent this year on speculation that government spending will revive global growth and spur consumption of raw materials."

I think everyone must be losing patience with the VA - no announcements, no timing of further meetings and all we know is they must report within 2 weeks. I hate bean counters and the the snail like approach they adopt to sort these things out. Haw hard is it? Establish the debt - decide whether the company is viable - if yes negotiate with creditors and produce a methodology to work off the debt.

I am over these overstated, overpaid and over the hill international accounting firms that just live on status and bs - just do the bloody job so we can all get on with our lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.