TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

Hi GuysOr it was the ox and tzn tenements, but around menninnie....

1. 573 Posts.
    Hi Guys
    Or it was the ox and tzn tenements, but around menninnie. That would make sense. There seems to be no point in the ox being around strath.

On the question of the funding, you'll recall at first I was annoyed, too. However two things.
    1. The board may be pursuing something in confidence - there are frequent mentions of further acquisitions (Not only Ain B) ... and they won't want the cat out of the bag.
    2. On cash flow, Angas will not be at full production this year - courtesy of State and local government with their knickers in knots for a couple of years. So plans for establishing the plant at TH will be more advanced and needing cash injection when Angas is still only ramping up.
    So, I'm relaxed. In a better world, where things get done efficiently there may not have been a need to raise funds. Damned lovely the spp was fully underwritten and came just before the last bump. I think that meant the price drops experienced elsewhere, eg on the ox and ZFX weren't felt so badly by TZN.
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.