PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

oxr or pna what to buy now??

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    OXR has done well and the share price reflects this, the market cap of around $1 billion tells the same story.
    But what will it take to double or tripple the share price for the OX now???? They would need quite a bit upside in resources and reserves to be able to make this move.
    I do not see this happen to quickly.

On the other hand we have PNA at around 20 cents a share. Market Cap of around $75 million. Buy recommendations from various brokers, with intersuisse putting a figure on the current share price in the range of 45 to 72 cents!!!
    On top of this we all know how the share price of OXR went up just before they went into gold production. PNA first gold pour is less then 12 months away.
    PNA is confident that they can upgrade the resources as more drilling results come in.
    Start up costs for mining are far lower then OXR and reserves are pretty simmilar. Dispite lower grades the resource stands well up in regards of profitability and returns.
    So I can see the share price of PNA easy double or tripple in the next 6 months, but can you say the same of OXR????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.