OXR oxiana limited

re: OXR Support in Tatters ALpha Alpha,I do not intend to get...

1. 42 Posts.
    re: OXR Support in Tatters ALpha Alpha,

I do not intend to get into a pissing contest with you about shares or anything else. Needless to say, I am neither greenpastures nor calrisian. My grammar and spelling plus knowledge of the markets should have alerted you to that. Plus, of course, my modesty. I have merely adopted some of their personas for a bit of a giggle and because I have become tired of the same old boring posters with nothing to say...but still they say it.

Re OXR I'm sure if you think about it, you'll accept that TA is simply a matter of statistics and empirical observation. On my viewing of the charts the probability looks higher that 34-35 will be maintained than a breakthrough to lower levels. I may be wrong on what happens to the price of OXR, but I felt that your emotive headlines on "OXR in tatters" were particularly misleading given the uncertainty of the situation and my own interpretation of the same data you were looking at.

Re AXN which you have also commented upon this morning. I agree AXN should find support at present levels but frankly would not be buying now (AXN is a stock I follow, love and understand) as a serious downturn in the US which I believe will happen, will have a significant influence on their sales.

By the way, I thought last night's late recovery on the DOW was typical short covering before a holiday.

g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.