AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

are you sounding shaky Mak?In what way Seq? It's just really the...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    are you sounding shaky Mak?

In what way Seq? It's just really the lack of price appreciation that frustrates me, it appears, regardless of progress made by the company. I think it may be a case of 'the boy who cried wolf' as far as revenue success is concerned. I always like to get my self into a free-carried state but even the share price has really not moved alot from it's range and I've personally always found POH share price movement hard to pick. So I've taken the hold and accumulates stance on POH.

We did hit 17.5c on 12th February, a day after a positive Oxycodene update announcement, and since then we've had a very positive announcement regarding topical oxycondene, and now confirmation that Oxymorphone proved a 72 hour patch delivery, yet a month and a half later we are at 13c (35% discount to the 17.5c high).

I know there's been an effect from dropping out of the ASX 300 but other than that 10mill on 15/3 there hasn't been huge volumes going through and there just hasn't been the interest to soak up the volume. Yes we need to be patient, and I have been, but we were 13c 3 years ago. Some people have most likely run out of patience.

Still see a very bright future for POH. If only we had a crystal ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.137K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 104358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25645581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.