AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

oxymorphone patch m eets phase 1 end points, page-45

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    My strategy is set and forget in the bottom drawer with this one which may be contrary to your own strategy. Good luck with it. I believe the portfolio is growing, the product is getting assured and the bigs want it insured and then we are in business

An interesting, profound yet overlooked statement by 20103030.

This statement gives me the most perspective over the last few days.
    I don't know how long 20103030 has held for, but myself and I'm sure many others here have held for many years, and have gone back and forth to that bottom drawer, now having strong desire for those shares to be sitting on top of the inbox on the desk.
    However, put aside the length of time some of us have held for, and consider relative new comers or patient people willing to put these shares in the drawer for just that little while longer.
    That's what I will do. I've had a chance to accumulate more at 12c and 13c in the last 6 months and am more than happy to see the story unfold over the next 6-12 months.
    Maybe this is away of appeasing myself, but as a strategy, my intention was to follow this through to a deal and beyond and that's what I'll do.
    Short term frustration is over emphasised, if you're in it for the long haul.
    I think the frustration is heightened by the fact that we hit 25c and why aren't we close to that. Unfortunately at the moment the share price reflects the price that someone is willing to sell it for and the most someone is willing to pay for it. Does it reflect the potential of where it will be?
    No, IMO, but that's my opinion, so I'm happy to sit back and back that potential to eventually be reflected in the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.