ATP 4.55% 10.5¢ atlas pearls ltd

For those that are interested I had a mate translate this...

1. 7 Posts.
    For those that are interested I had a mate translate this article.

"- 42,000 pearls lost, PT. Cendana Indo Pearls fired 17 security guards -

PT. Cendana Indopearls' Project Manager, Dimitri cahu Zac, said that the theft of 42,000 pearls from Waienga Bay is the biggest theft that has happened to the company located in NTT province.

"This is the biggest theft that happened around PT Cendana Indopearls' area. In NTT, we are located at 3 different places i.e. Alor district, West Manggarai at Labuan Bajo, and Lembata district," said 

Dimitri from his office at Desa Merdeka.

Dimitri also said that this is the first time a theft case like this has ever happened. As much as 42,000 pearl oysters gone/stolen in a very short span of time from the cultivation area at Merdeka village.

According to Dimitri, PT Cendana Indopearls has 4 different hatchery locations for pearls oysters at Lembata district i.e. Todanara beach, Nuhanera beach, the beach at Waienga village, and the beach

at Merdeka village.

From the 4 cultivation locations, he continued, 3 of them are safe. The only one that has a problem is the one at Merdeka village where 42,000 pearls oysters have gone missing.

Dimitri states that the company's management has reported the case to the local police. They are hoping that the authorities are able to investigate and solve the case of the missing pearls oysters.

"We have reported the case to the local Lembat police. We are handing over all the handling of the case to the police," Dimitri said.

Apart from handing the case to the local police, PT Cendana Indopearls has also fired 17 security guards.

On Friday (23/11/2018), a representative of the 17 security guards visited the company and demanded clarifications on why all 17 security guards were fired and were not given any letter of notice.

"We are very disappointed because we feel that we are being treated unfairly. Until now, we still do not know why we were fired," said Serus Seran, one of the 17 employees.

Together with their lawyers, Juprians Lamabelawa and Emanuel Belida Wahon, all 17 employees visited PT Cendana Indopearls. Their lawyer, Emanuel Belida Wahon, doubted the validity of the notice 

letter from the company. This is because, previously, all of the employees were asked to sign a document which they did not know what the content is.

"if you are given a notice letter stating that you are being let go, the letter is usually signed by the company and not the employee. If the employee is the one that signed, it is as if, he/she are asking to 

be dismissed or resign," said Emanuel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $21.38K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 420823 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 83057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.