VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

Oz beach head. Merry xmas, page-19

1. afd
    2,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    There are arguments for and against but am against. I would rather them focus on the more profitable aspect (R&D and devlopment 'upstream' and marketing 'downstream') of the business. I would like them to keep hold of the manaufacturing licence however, as it gives them a foothold in the industry and they are limited and difficult to come by. Also the realestate associated with the factory ownership will continue to provide security and better interest rates for their lines of credit.

But.......... merged and unmerged relationship could probaly work ok. Particualrly as Phil is onboard. If Phil wasn't there I would be strongly anti merger given track record of company pre Phil in terms of mergers.

VYR is probably the most articualte re the anti-merger arguments. I figure the majority are pro so you could take your pick about whose posts you read regarding the 'marriage'

Fundamentals of the company are looking great regardless.

BTW, I am going to take a break now from all this posting. All this chart stuff and SP gyrations are doing my head in and I am hogging apsects of the forum.

So merry xmas all and chat some time into the new year.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.8¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ $365 2.503K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27685 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 16311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.