CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

oz csg sector timeline, page-7

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    BrkWrks

That 1TTC4$40M thread has a very optimistic pitch to it & can b misleading as CTP is not mining coal, its abt how much gas can they extract for either UCG/GTL. However with a mkt cap of $31m & tonnage of 1TT, things are bargain basement here.

Yes, 1 ton coal does produce 20GJ or 5.5MWH energy by insitu controlled burn-out, as proved by recent trials by CNX & Cougar (u can chk their ann'mnts as that info is transparent across the sector now not hush-hush!!).

As for now, CTP's approach is:

1) Prove the tonnage - Step 1 - Done.

2) Converting the Resource to Reserves - Step 2 i.e., 1P/2P/3P by drilling in part of that acreage - TBC.
    (This is two phased - desktop analysis & actual drilling).

In coming days, I anticipate a gas estimate for this 1.175 TT coal.

One can guess how much TCF there would b, but unless they have supporting Gas saturation data etc. from drilling/ lab only then will we have a RESERVE (PJ's)& a $/GJ value to value CTP.

Until then its a 12c stock with an upside to it & JH - his partners know this & shareholders need 2b fully aware of this risk.

We will see where CTP goes in time, once they begin drilling etc, for the time being they need to line up the ducks.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $11.47K 217.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 14941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.