SLX 0.56% $3.53 silex systems limited

interesting that these discussions come up when the issue is...

1. 436 Posts.
    interesting that these discussions come up when the issue is topical... I remember reading an article in the Australian very shortly after the dismissal of the Whitlam government that a feasibility study had been concluded which determined that Australia (at that time, mind you) could produce upwards of a dozen nukes per year if the need arose.

I don't think it's a particularly controversial subject, except to those who didn't know that the capability is already quietly sitting there.

An atomic bomb is nothing particularly special. Not hard to make once you get past the threshold industrial capability.

And hey, we also have the embryonic delivery platform in vehicles like the Jindivik. But why would we want to do that?

Just because the woodchopper next door has a nice set of axes and the tools to sharpen them, doesn't mean he's about to go on a murderous butchering spree from here to the other side of town. Though I wouldn't dispute his right to defend himself if his home was invaded in the middle of the night by baseball bat-wielding thugs.

And have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $836.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.53 $3.57 $3.44 $1.114M 318.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1300 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.54 6333 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.