ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Has anyone else noticed that the Today show is pushing quite...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Has anyone else noticed that the Today show is pushing quite hard for rapid testing? Yesterday they had Prof Mary-Louise McLaws shaking her head at how RAT's are being ignored in Australia. This morning they had a spokesperson from Atomo Diagnostics who pretty much blamed lobbying by Pathology groups for the reason our Govt refuses to use RAT.

The following article about the Howard Springs quarantine facility also makes you shake your head as to the decisions being made. The facility has had zero breaches due to the use of daily rapid testing on staff before they go home. They're now switching to daily saliva PCR tests which will take at least a couple of hours for results to be received and will cost the Govt more money. Even staff would prefer to stick with the daily nasal swab and yet this change has been made.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-08/covid-testing-advice-fails-to-reassure-staff-at-howard-springs/100196270

It makes you realise why Anteo have put Australia last when it comes to the testing market. While cracking Europe has taken longer then I hoped, I believe it was the right move and will pay off eventually.

An accurate saliva based RAT really is a game changer so if our trial results are good, contracts will follow very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.