PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Oz, page-24

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Well I am absolutely totally gobsmacked and astounded by you people. You are all choosing to believe what you want to believe. No one is stopping you from posting on PLS. No one is stopping you from being super positive and no one is limiting the number of times you can post. There is no corruption, no favouritism and no hidden agenda. No one is receiving any payments under the table. What is required of you and why so many posters have been suspended has been spelled out for you over and over and over and in letters ten feet tall. Would you like me to put it up for you in ten foot tall flashing neon lights?? Would that help??

Once again for 14 thousandth time.....HC is NOT a mutual admiration society. It is about balanced debate for and against all stocks. That means you will not agree with every view. That also means not every view can be right. It also means that if you have a lot of dollars invested that there will be times that a negative opinion might make you feel uncomfortable. If that is the case then tough cheddar. Suck it up. This is stock market where big boys play for keeps. It does not mean that you have the right to abuse or accuse or insinuate about any other poster because they say things that make your palms all sweaty. When you joined HC you were asked to agree to our terms and conditions before becoming a member. You are asked to agree to those same terms and conditions every time you sign in. It does NOT mean that you have the right to breach those terms and conditions because someone upset you.......

And it isn't as if suspending twenty posters was the first choice course of action. It was a last resort. We tried multiple times to get the message across through many moderations and posts made by the mods. Those messages were all ignored. Apparently some posters saw themselves as freedom fighters waging war against the evil empire. I have news for them though. They are not martyrs for the cause and there will not be seven virgins waiting for them on the other side of their suspension......

The answer is as simple as this: Don't abuse or accuse anyone on the forum EVER. PERIOD. FULL STOP. Put them on ignore if they upset you. If you do that then you will never ever get suspended and you can wax lyrical about PLS until the cows come home and no one will bother you. I really don't know how much simpler that can be.

This discussion is now over and this thread is closed.
    Last edited by NineLives: 24/09/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.