OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ozl and cnp shareholders, page-17

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    General message: The Market is a tough place, get used to it, grow a spine, or leave your money in bank account........

Guess what - the only reason the money you have in the bank is "safe", is because the government was prepared to carry risk and GUARANTEE it (with yours and my money)!!

So, I ask, do those who agree with the "general message", feel the same way about the banks when they went cap in hand to the government to guarantee deposits, to ensure your bank and YOUR MONEY didn't go to the wall??? Do you say that the US of A should have allowed all their banks go into bankrupcy / administration? Would the same people like to see the US car industry go belly up, putting hundreds of thousands of people out of work and further destroying the world economy, again increasing yours and your kids' livelihoods and future in doubt??

These are tough times and everyone needs to step up to the plate and show some courage. The banks have been provided a nice cushioning to help them through. Its time for them to do their bit and help the national cause...if OZL goes down, many jobs (Mums', Dads', daughters', sons') go with it...not to mention savings, retirement funds etc!!

Its agreed that Ozl management leaves a lot to be desired but the COMPANY itself is a potentially class act. It does not deserve to go under!

If Commonwealth Bank doesn't have the courage to help this nation and its people then I say the people need to consider the value of this bank to the nation!!!

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.