OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ozl and cnp shareholders, page-19

1. 113 Posts.
    I guess what I am trying to say is... I own a small business, I make decisions and I live with them, every decision I make is made with knowledge of what is known, if the unknowable happens, as it has I scramble to make the best decision I can faced with the current knowledge I have.

So far making my best informed decisions in the equities market have cost me $190K+ (R1,330,000.00 of my converted currency) locked in losses from margin call hits, I have more riding and what ever happens happens, I have made my decision and I take my licks as happily as I take my gains, why ? because I CHOOSE to, I could have pulled out but I didnt, thats my choice.. and as a said, I take responsibilty for my choices.

Maybe as a fairly new Ozzi, (I come from a country where there is no social security, no safety nets, one lives or starves on ones own initiative) I dont understand this abrogation of personal responsibility, its not the govt or a corporations responsibility to look after me or make my choices for me, or look after me, I AM MAN, I make my choices and I wear them as they fit..........

Maybe a bit hard sounding however thats my take, I choose and I accept, no more no less. I would think that Michaelmore might not be a Rufrano, however he is doing the best he and the board can, under whatever difficult circumstances they face, circumstances we could not fathom in a month of Sundays.

My point is, I believe they are doing the best they can, if its not good enough , so be it, no one wants to lose, or actively sets out to lose, sometimes sh1t happens and thats all there is to it... For every winner there has to be a bunch of losers, we choose, we win, or we lose.

What separates the men from the boys is their grace as they win or lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.