OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Kirby, Yes I understand entirely, as as I said I have a chunk...

1. 113 Posts.
    Hi Kirby, Yes I understand entirely, as as I said I have a chunk of my "super" sitting in the OZL CNP stew bowl. Its there, I am concerned about it, but life goes on.

The threat of losing a bit of cash pales into insignificance when compared to the fun of escaping murderous hostility with ones life and suitcase, last vision behind you, a lifes work destroyed.

So I stand to lose it all again, and I am not alone, there are many who are going through similar scenarios. What I feel or think has no bearing on the how the situation pans out.
    What I do is of paramount importance
    I choose to work harder now to cover my losses, this does two things, I am more consumed with the building process ahead, and less consumed by current or past challenges.My focus is on what I can affect and not on what I cannot, as long as we keep being the driver, in any little way, we are in control and therefore calmer.

Analogy: The passengers are always the ones who scream, the driver is too much in the moment, all focus on controlling the situation , he has no time to scream.

To those going through what seems to be a catastrophic loss for the first time, all I can say is, get busy, get absorbed with something, an idea, a passion, anything, when you look up again the clouds above will be mostly blown over and you will be in a much better position, mentally, physically and financially.

I write this out of empathy, hopefully sharing my coping mechanism (as I understand it) will prove beneficial to some one else out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.