OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

i say flick Martabe and pick up $200m.This may be al the...

1. 635 Posts.
    i say flick Martabe and pick up $200m.

This may be al the breathing space we need to please the lenders.

This then gives OZL time to get their gear in order (obviously bringing in a heavyweight MD and Chairman), and see PH into prodcution.

Hopefully we also see metal prices improve.

I just think this company needs some time. The fact that metals deteriorated to the current extent in the matter of 8 weeks has taken us all by surprise (including the major miners in the world).

So, I do think there was little they could do regarding to the spending review. That is, from being in a strong cashflow position 8 weeks ago, to now not making money due to metal prices, is something that many coud not forecast.

So, if we do get time, and metals gradually recover (which I expect on the basis that I think the $US has peaked), we ma just get out of this mess without having to compromise on PH.

Otherwise, let's just get a buyer for 30% of PH and that should be it. I think the dilutionary impact of a deeply discounted rights issue is not ideal for shareholders which they can reduce costs as well as still retain a significant ownership in PH.

Even if they got $500m for 30% of PH, I would think the lenders would be satisfied.

Maybe that is what is being negotiated at present? We may just see some agreement reached involving PH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.