OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ozl fortunes could change, page-39

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Mmmmh ... very interesting article!!

Firstly .. This is good:

"this has been a "cathartic week" for its refusenik banker, a week that began in traumatic division and ended with "a wonderful consensus beginning to emerge" between the miner and the banks"

Sounds hugely positive.

Second .. this is a disgrace:

"Sources suggest that over the past two weeks the Commonwealth has been outed as a core problem in the OZ negotiations ... financial institutions that benefited from federal government guarantees were needlessly threatening jobs"

How disgraceful! They themselves are only afloat due to the questionable Rudd action of bailing out the banks with $$Billions ... yet the Comm Bank is happy to screw a vitally important Aussie resource company, and nail them to the wall for a few $million.

There is an interesting parable in a very famous book about a man who owed a debt of $millions to a king. The king let him off and wiped the debt. The chap happily headed off and went to someone who owed him just a few dollars yet couldnt pay, and had him thrown in prison for default. The king on hearing this, was furious & ordered the $$millions in debt of the first man be reinstated in full. When he couldnt pay, he was thrown in jail!

What goes around, comes around!

I hate the Commonweath Bank & Commsec ... I used to be a customer years back & left in disgust, never to return.

I hope OZ gets through this OK for all shareholders sake, and that the draconian way in which the CBA has dealt with them and others is spread throughout the mining & business sector, affecting their business in the future.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.