OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ozl ground position, page-6

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hotcopper42

I don't think that they would put in a decline for a deposit that still has not yet got a published resource.

I personally would think they will drill enough to define a resource, if then that resource meets pre-feasability studies for development then they may put in a decline for additional drilling.

As a geo I am not really up to date on the costs of declines and such, I am not sure if we have anyone on these threads with a background in mining engineering?

But based on the deposit I assume that to put in a decline at this point is very high risk proposition. Definitely could be justified at a later stage once we have some figures.

Also I think that would be the sort of thing that you could do in conjunction with developing the decline for mining rather than just purely for resource drilling purposes.

From what I do know if that the cycylindrical shape of the ore body is ammeanable to underground methods. It just would be a matter to find a mining engineer who knows his stuff and can post some comments regarding block-caving underground techniques.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.