OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Dasa one more for the day and I promise I will give all your...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Dasa one more for the day and I promise I will give all your ears a rest.
    The current posts talk about ozl taking out sfr before sfr gets a chance to arrange finance and specify and commission production (in the next few months) my view is that this scenario would be nice but we're talking perfect world and also that ozl would be buying at or near the top of the market.

I reckon it would be better to let sfr go ahead with all of the above and only pick them up if the price falls and/or they run into some sort of difficulty.
    ozl's pile of cash will only get bigger in the interim and C does not start eating into cash in a serious way for a number of years yet and this is also why the capital return is a BAD BAD BAD idea.
    The sfr absorption for scrip neatly sidesteps the fact that ozl shares (and more specifically current ozl shareholders) will be diluted considerably if you accommodate sfr with equivalent scrip at the $7-$9 figure currently being bandied around - if you have to pay anything more than $6 in scrip I reckon it should be let go.
    I reckon you'll be able to buy them on market for a lot less than $6 at some point in the not too distant future.

Opinion only from a mad punter like yourself.lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.