OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi HT and all.I know I'm spending far to long on this board and...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi HT and all.
    I know I'm spending far to long on this board and should be spending more time on the PNA board on HC but is hard to break old habits. OZL and PNA seem to track each other pretty well most times So we have a huge common denominator. I got to be honest too I do find the posts on this board a lot more interesting and a mouth from the South type's like me likes to post from time to time. South Australia is a great state hey wink.

While I find you and others have summed up the situation extremely well. OZL can absorb SFR as well as develop C.However the tenet running through the most recent posts seem to assume a friendly or at least smooth absorption of SFR. "BUT" (there's that word again) Some/I might not see it that way at all - the SFR CEO is not going to give it up without an almighty stoush (extracting an exorbitant price in the process) if copper etc remain at or around current levels. OZL can simply proceed with C development pretending that SFR is no longer on their radar. Time and timing is on OZL's side. Any slip ups and they can pounce.

If copper goes up again then the C acquisition and the cash coming in from PH are going to be much enhanced. In which case SFR absorption becomes a much more difficult proposition but OZL's fortunes will still rise considerably.If copper continues to slide and the global economy/oil/credit etc cause ructions then SFR will be at the mercy of OZL because cash will become king and they've got plenty of it.

PS wow Dow down over 228 point close as I type, it doesn't look like its going to be too pretty today hope we have absorbed some of this fall yesterday on our market. Best to keep busy today doing other things. long week week here Monday. Best to turn it into a 4 day break from the screen. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.