OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

i don't know HT - up to you and only warrants doing if you think...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    i don't know HT - up to you
    and only warrants doing if you think it's a worthwhile exercise - and what i mean is that picking up an initial large chunk of RXM may not be as simple as i think

copper price may be the key but with the likelihood of escondida coming back online RXM may have further to fall

perhaps a fuller explanation of the 2 capital exp numbers and if you or anyone else can offer argument in favour or against a move would be appreciated

it looks possible all of a sudden which surprised the hell out of me - which is the only reason why i have raised it again

i think most readers of the OZL forum would recognise that you are the authority on such matters (outside of TB) so i look forward to not only hearing your opinion but also your excellent financial analysis if you deign to consider this anything other than frivolous, which it may well be

and i encourage you to hit it on the head and kill it off if that's how you see it

however (and this should please missionx) i was hoping that OZL could become known as the Big SOUTH Australian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.