OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Is this starting to look familiar guys ? YUP the mighty US the...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Is this starting to look familiar guys ?

YUP the mighty US the world power house the county all others watch and follow. The country where they all stand beating there chest and feel they are the land of opportunity. For some unknown reason they seem to believe they don't need so many things that made them great once. Maybe a great start would be JOBS and Jail your SNAKES.

When will I finally work out how silly I have been ?
    For years and years I thought if I have a good strategy and invested and did the odd trade wisely I would be ok. But how can you compete will the like of the fat cats, the bankers, and the greedy bloody crooks on wall street who can wipe out years and years of investment dollars in a week to a month out of your account.

The only sure way to getting wealthy is to join the fat cats there, do all the criminal ripping off they do. Then cry like a baby that's its all coming unstuck again and again, and the govt will keep the printing presses working night and day to reward you with trillions of $$$$$$$$$$ because yeah wait for it "You Are To Big of a "CROOK" To Fall."

while so many older retired people have to live like beggars because of those miserable heartless bloody crooks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.