SFR 1.23% $8.26 sandfire resources limited

ozl takeover

1. 19 Posts.
    I see that everyone is tipping a take over of SFR but in my opinion OZL are better off (and I think they will)taking over Rex Minerals as they are on track to have a 2.5M tonne resource of copper and 1.5m ounces of gold, and that is only from one target being Hillside let alone Parara and the others. RXM will have three time the resource of SFR and the infrastturcure benefits including power and road running past there mine gate. They dont have to FIFO and have a port next door. Therefore production costs between SFR and RXM should be very similar but RXM have three times the resource with much better upside exploration than SFR.

RXM will also take many of the OZL workforce once their mine is up and running and is another reason for OZL to take them over. Where would you rather work FIFO in the desert or in your own house on the coast with your family. They will still have workers come in from Adelaide (by bus) but they will stay in houses, not a camp, get a seabreaze everyday (much cooler) and an ocean view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.26
Change
0.100(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $3.777B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.35 $8.46 $8.26 $17.55M 2.110M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9479 $8.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.30 6416 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.