OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Here are some of my thoughts on what is happening at the moment....

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here are some of my thoughts on what is happening at the moment. Please do you own research and don't take this as being from someone who knows everything. I too lost lots in the OZL-OXR-ZFX episode.

It is time to move on. I believe the last report was a good one in that production and ramp up at PH is on target. Lots of cash in the bank (in $US) and a huge tax loss that can be offset against future profits. Lots of potential exploration upside.

This message got lostin all the news about the sale of MM and the "Losses" made.

So why hasn't the SP increased?
    1) The huge tax offset makes it unlikely that dividends will get paid any time soon.
    2) Their is still a lot of suspicion about the Board. THe last time this Board had heaps of cash it did the wrong thing.
    3) the Cash is in $US which may get erode as the $A rises especially fter the interest rate rises later in the year.
    4) General market pullback for this quarter.
    5) Currently no coherent long term strategy apart from steady as she goes and lets stockpile money

My prediction is that Quarter 4 of 2009 wil be very good for OZ:. There will be another good report for the current quarter, and there will probably be some exploration news, and a release of company strategy. We can also expect more Board cleanout.

I believe this is a good company to hold for the long term, provided the Board don't do anything stupid. My suggestion is that nothing will really happen with this company until next quarter and this may be a good time to accumulate.

My thoughts only and happy to receive comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.