OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ozl

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Firstly i would like to say that i feel for those of you who have positions in this company, it must be very distressing.

When i started to look into buying stock in this company it became apparent to me that it was in serious trouble, when i posted my views on this subject i was showered with abuse as a downramper etc etc etc especially from the Guru, he maintained that this company was in fine shape. Well I am sorry to say that if i could see the writing on the wall why could he not see it? now he thinks he can run the company.

If this person ever got in control of this company it would 100% be the end of it.
    We are currently in the middle of the worst crisis in financial history, many well run companies are going to the wall due to the very low metals prices,also the problems obtaining money etc, if this had not happened then OZ would have been fine and we would all be happy with how it is being run, PH would have got off the ground Century would be cash + as well as all the other mines. Most of the assets in this company are losing money and that is not Michelemores fault, it is merely the metals prices, and nothing can change that, the cash flow has dried up so they have been caught with the debt, end of story.

This company needs to be left alone to try and get through this without being distracted by this farce, after it is over then i am sure if any laws etc have been broken then people will be held to account.

I don't think Monty Python could have written a script like the one that is trying to unfold right now, the stock Guru as a director it beggars believe, i am sure that some of the largest holders would have taken action if they thought there was a reason to, after all they have a huge amount to lose.

The Guru is supposed to be an analyst yet he did not see the mess OZL was getting into, I saw it and have no formal analytical expertise. The Guru also does not post about any other stock, he is totally obsessed yet only has 65,000 shares?

Good luck to all those who hold OZ and i hope some good news comes your way soon, i don't think the good news will be via the Guru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.