OZM 1.69% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

You guys have to simmer down. The quarterly report is due by the...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    You guys have to simmer down.

The quarterly report is due by the end of this month. Unless OZM is late, it should be out tomorrow. As he has previously done, he includes plenty of information in the quarterly report.

ASX reporting dates 2024 - https://www.asxonline.com/static/companies/files/company-reporting-dates-2024.pdf

Further, it has been over the Christmas period - which is generally pretty quiet. I imagine that AP, OZM employees, drilling companies etc will all have had some time off.

I would prefer him to be working away than worrying about sending out useless notices/updates every few weeks. Understate and over deliver is what I like about companies, and so far AP has been doing that. Regarding comms, sometimes less really is more.

If the quarterly doesn't provide you with enough info, give OZM a call and ask what is happening.

I currently have faith in AP and OZM leadership, and so I am happy to trust that he is doing the right things for the company, and will update shareholders when needed.

NF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $9.328K 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 34400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.