OZM 1.69% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

Hi @Tcb007I am not sure if you're trying to drive down the SP...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi @Tcb007

I am not sure if you're trying to drive down the SP and increse your holding as @Just4kicks implied the other day. However, your posts, as well as some others, but your posts, which are the standout, are useless. You're providing no substantive insight or benefit to the discourse.

The quarterly told us all a huge amount of information. Someone else posted that we were waiting on permits and that is why we haven't started drilling in Brazil. This has not been stated anywhere. Jaime currently sits on an existing mining lease - we are good to go re drilling. The delay is clearly due to the torrential rain (just look at the weather forcasts over there), which again was stated in the quarterly.

The quarterly (and previous announcements) clearly stated that OZM was going to try to engage in further deals in Brazil. AP is most likely undertaking this process. He needs to visit and investigate sites, negotiate, draw up contracts etc. None of this information would be appropriate for release on the ASX, let alone be considered price sensitive. He will update us with progress when there are tangible updates.

Sure we would all love more communicaiton, but if it will negatively impact AP's work and / or OZM's future, I definitely don't want it. Very happy for comprehensive updates less often, and more progress.

It sounds like you want AP to update the market like you post, very regularly, and with little to no substance, and no substantive information.

Finally, if you know anything at all about OZM, you know that a significant component of the SP falling to $0.035, was that the second largest shareholder, Holland, sold all of his stock in a fire sale. You're either woefully ill informed in respect of the company, or intentionally misleading people. Neither are good.

Don't at me, I don't care. Just give it a rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $9.328K 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 34400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.