OZM 0.00% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

OZM General Discussion, page-1433

1. 20,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2616
    Hi @nofiller, thanks for that. What makes you think that I would want to drive down the share price? Have I said anything negative about the companies prospects/tenements? I have been very complimentary and bullish about Jaime and even Mulgabbie. Plenty of substantive insights around Jaime, go back and read it all - it's there in black and white.

Yes, you are correct about the quarterly providing shareholders with updates, however the quarterly should be based on work primarily completed during the quarter and not after. On ther last couple of quarterlies, AP has provided information that should have been released separately to the market.....I believe many on here held that same view. No big deal though.

How do you know that Jaime is good to go drilling? No info in the last quarterly and the last we heard was that environmental permitting was submitted months ago yet we have heard nothing since. The tenement has never been mined for Lithium and is most likely awaiting the tick of approval for drilling. Yes, it's been raining but you cant tell me that from the time DD was completed in September 2023 until today, there has been ZERO fieldwork on Jaime? I find that difficult to believe that they have not undertaken any further fieldwork on the 20 LCT pegmatites identified within the Project area. Surely, it hasnt been pissing down for 6 months over there for the Dr and AP to get out there and provide further photo's to shareholders on what's on the ground?

I sure do know about the history and you honestly cant put the single blame on Holland for decimating the shareprice. Yes, there were a few contributing factors, Holland being one and the other being Gold stocks were unloved as they still are. You are forgetting that AP hasnt drilled for over 16 months, am I misleading anyone by stating facts on here?

I'll pay compliments where due and AP has done a wonderful job in securing Jaime, purchasing the rig and setting up shop over there and getting the Dr on board. High five for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $7.651K 156.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 228337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.