OZM 26.5% 6.2¢ ozaurum resources limited

Tcb - thanks for the list - 9 ASX tiddlers it seems.SLM Solis...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Tcb - thanks for the list - 9 ASX tiddlers it seems.

SLM Solis Minerals $11m market cap ("mc"), NE Brazil also interests in copper in Peru
    OZM, Ozaurum Resources, $16m mc, a fair way south of the lithium valley in Minas Gerais State ("LV"), previously focused on gold in WA
    AL8, Alderan Resources, $6m, in broad terms, around LV, looks to be solely focused on Brazil lithium
    ADG, Adelong Gold, $3m mc, LV, focus on an old gold mine in Adelong in southern NSW
    GMN, Gold Mountain, $11m mc, NW Brazil plus interests in PNG
    AMM, Armada Metals, $6m mc, LV (actually next door to the big block Ozaurum has applied for), plus interests in Africa
    OCN, Oceana Lithium, $7m mc, NE Brazil, also with interests in Quebec, Canada and Oz
    PEC, Perpetual Resources, $6m mc, LV, also interest in Australia
    SI6, Si6 Metals, $11m mc, numerous LV but also has interests in Africa.

This effort is fairly rushed. I have not looked at whether they are still kicking rocks or have moved to the drill bit, how much cash they have, who are in the top team for each of them and who if any are the cornerstone investors in them. And of course are the blocks that are held prospective for spodumene or is it just bullock pasture - in Quebec they refer to barren ground in terms of spodumene as moose pasture. Interesting that Ozaurum is currently the biggest of the group.

At this point I have no clue which of these carpet baggers have turned up in Brazil to carry out cap raises from gullible punters or which of them actually are not lifestyle vehicles and hold blocks with actual potential. Over the end-of-year break I might some more tyre kicking of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.013(26.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.2¢ 4.9¢ $2.892K 51.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38080 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 4155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.