OZM 7.41% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

Long way to go here with a $7.7m MC, given the discoverys to...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Long way to go here with a $7.7m MC, given the discoverys to date, proximity to NST's hungry plant, and exploration potential, fair value should be around the $12-15mill MC. Thats not taking into consideration climbing PoG and funds flowing into the sector which has been abandoned over the last 18months-2 years. Any sort of interest in the sector (which is happening) should see a $20mil + MC. My only complaint with OZM, same as NXM is the exceptionally long summer break these guys take, from knocking off in mid-December, its 2-3 months to get drilling again and then another 2 months for results. Frankly its not good enough at this end of the market, I expect a couple of weeks off and drilling in late January, sure it hot, but others manage to do it. The heap leach is still a ? for me, if they can do it quickly and efficiently and get material cash flow to fund expanded exploration then, good, however, I'd like to see the strategy here, what is the plan, get cash flow, put another 2-3 rigs to work to build oz's quickly ? We've got all the makings to make some serious $ for shareholders, just need a bit of getup and go and some strategic acumen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $7.938M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $11.18K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413345 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 15855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.