SUM 4.84% 29.5¢ summit minerals limited

Would like to point out a well rounded perspective of the...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Would like to point out a well rounded perspective of the exceptional value here for any newbie's scanning through this mob

Only 35m SOI - making this one of the lowest free floats on the ASX
    T/20 - 64% - making it much tighter than it could be
    Current m/c - $5.5m putting this at 2,259 rank out of 2,427, one of lowest m/c's on ASX
    $3m in Cash - very healthy considering what they have achieved

They have been around less than 1 year - Floated 5 Aug 2022
    Very Pro-Active Board not a lifestyle company
    Elements covered - Lithium Li / Uranium U / Antimony Sb / REE's mostly magnetic one's
    Antimony sells for $25k p/t which is astounding if you have lots of it
    The properties of Sb are in a position where it cannot be replaced by other elements

They precisely expanded their REE land holding by 720% from 20sqkm to 160sqkm before next set of leach results are to be announced next week which was an indicator

Recent purchase of Morocco tenements have initial walk up drill targets for Antimony

Results so far of REE's is amazing - similar results to PSR valued @ $28m m/c
    TREO - NdPr av grade 23.63%
    All magnetic elements - NdPr + DyTb + Sm + Gd = 29.68% well above all other av grade mines globally

Lithium tenements - Located only 2.5km from BNR with same pegmatite structure (rocks showing 8.2% Li)
    Bridgetown Tenements only 7km from Green Bushes being the Holy Grail mine for Lithium
    When I was in my early 20's I worked on GB plant upgrade back then when they where focused on Tantalum mostly before there Li game started gaining traction which turned it into the most valuable Li deposit in the world but currently it is coming up to depletion stage and all the goliath's need to park their money elsewhere

Now Antimony is the most Critical Mineral for it's properties and because China & Russia control 75% of it
    So it is guaranteed to have Supply Chain Disruption in the future making it even more valuable

All of this for $5m m/c
    Leach results due in few days + current RC drilling of 1000m which won't take long to show deposit size increasing with this incredible grade / highly sought magnetic REE deposit

If they come back with a leachable Ionic Absorption Clay - "We could see a dramatic rerate" - Jonathon King

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.177M 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 131150 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 53497 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.