NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi TShirt,I agree with your summary. P3 is predominately all gas...

1. 971 Posts.
    Hi TShirt,
    I agree with your summary. P3 is predominately all gas with one oil possibility whereas PD2 is an oil play with gas. As I indicated yesterday it looks to me that NEN are thinkling that the PD2 will come on line quickly around the Lower Stevens and antelope and as mentioned i suspect this will offset the gas start up costs at P3. P3 must hold a lot of potential for NEN as they appear to be getting to the fine detail of production.
    What really has my interest is the McDonald sands afterall this was one that popped up out of nowhere for NEN.
    I really do expect that Paloma will deliver somewhere around your expectations and this will place NEN in a perfect position for Vietnam and Indonesia, not to mention where teh S/P will be. I fully support your view that it will be around the $1-$1.50 based on Paloma alone.
    I know I have said this before but I really do like the way the management go about the bisiness of building the company, everything thay do is planned and measured and it does give me confidence.

sage1955atgmaildoctcom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.