BMN 2.61% $2.24 bannerman energy ltd

p b resigns immediately, page-18

1. 27,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3296
    ok, i just spoke to clive.

Following points noted.

I paraphrase and my interpretation.

BMN, appreciate that it requires someone at the head who has both the technical and banking liason, cred.

BMN is to make the next step into becoming a major developer, it requires leadership with connections to fasciliate the big insto support.

PB is being replaced, in order for BMN to do this, to evolve to the next level up.

Major financing is required next year, and the company needs to position itself with the personel to do this.
    PB was aware of his shortcomings and would step aside to allow BMN to grow.

Also, Spoke about EXT, and apparently ext is bouyed by a british insto holder, big brother, type, that has a significant position, and therefore, an active interest in continued support of the SP. While BMN, is mainly retail holders, and also, that of the TSX, when brokage houses over there decide to exit a stock, they do so, and punish it.

There is no call to the company to offer reason, or even if the company would find a buyer at higher price. Their attitude is just to dump it.

Also, TSX love to short a stock, and punish it if they think a cap raising is in wind, while this has happenened on BMNs last raising, unsure if it is a factor at present.

Alos, savanna is not considered an issue, and that the there are several instos exiting looking to producers instead.

Finally, the ship is not sinking, the facts have not changed, only the sp.

I remain confident, and perhaps, replacing PB, with someone able liase and attact the right sort of insto support, unlike the tsx dogs that run when there are thunder storms, would reposition itself to becoming the next pdn.

I still hold, and while she be a rough ride, the wheels are still on folks.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.060(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $400.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.32 $2.22 $375.3K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 584 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.