WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P&G Analyst Day 2016, page-120

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi aussimike, your a legend for holding a spec stock for so long! Have you traded at all during your 9 years?, Not that I could blame you but do you not think 2017 could finally be the year! If so you might want to wait longer than the first quarter of the year after waiting so long. I believe, my humble opinion only, that 2017 should be a watershed year for Obj, it either will happen or not.

If revenue is not solidly flowing by the 2017 end of financial year, the company may be considered as a gunna.

I have probably held for over 3 or 4 years so and never traded a single share, on the next spike shall trade part parcels to have a free carry for the remainder of my share holdings. Don't believe in trading on the pips but by gee could have been that far in front when it has spiked up to 10 cents my mortgage would have been paid off by now.

Your right about the AGMs, every year our hopes are revived, only to fizzle out as time goes by, as a newbie I hope that eofy 2017 will be it! Would imagine that you are well in front although it would be dissappointming to have seen your holdings shrink since the spikes in the company sp, good luck mate and sincerely hope that the company comes good for your long loyalty over nearly 1 decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.