WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Didn't that comment send up a red flag? No. I laughed when Glyn...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Didn't that comment send up a red flag?

No. I laughed when Glyn chuckled. Over the years, there has been a hell of a lot of speculation from many posters on various topics and most of us have been wrong when trying to predict and marry a product launch to a work plan. Occasionally we got it right, but most of the time we were all way off. Just because we guess wrongly, doesn't mean a Director will either confirm or deny; with solid NDA & Confidentiality clauses in place for very good reasons.

Is everyone comfortable with a member of your board to be quoted as having said that?

Glyn has also said the same via email in the past. Glyn is no longer a member of the BoD and has exited the Company - OBJ...try to keep up :-}

Is the 5% fact on HC basically that the share price is shite and the market has no interest in OBJ?

Is that a rhetorical question? The share-price is shite imo, because the Market is waiting for verifiable proof of regular increasing revenue, diversification in Partners and various other market sectors outside of Skin Care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.