WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P&G goes global with selfie skin analysis, page-23

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Like clockwork indeed, in fact here is a little hint - the price will float around from 6c to 6.5c for the next little while and then it will start to rise as expectations build to the announcement we know is coming by the end of March - a very easy way to make a few $$$ or add some more freebies to the long term parcel as I do....

But remember the said announcement can come any day now, once it arrives the price will spike if it's good or drop ifs it is below expectations...It really is not hard at all to play this stock....I have learnt the hard way over many years not to fall in love with a stock and although I will admit to certainly being in love with the possibilities of OBJ, I am not so blind that I can't still trade the ups and downs, and most importantly of all with any speccies, ensure that every share I own is free carried....

I sometimes feel like I am dad driving to a holiday destination with a pack of excited kids in the back constantly asking " are we there yet" - the answer is no as it was last time and the time before that - but if you hang in there the destination is going to be the most wonderous you have ever seen.....

Another day in the wonderful world OBJers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.