WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P&G Mindset

1. 2,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi all OBJers.

I am sure that you have all heard about Mrs Portsmouth and the great effects of the wand.

Well, i emailed P&G (Australia) yesterday regarding the very positive effects of the wand and cream on Mrs Portsmouth.

We must remember that Mrs Portsmouth is not one of the thirties luvvies that may have a wrinkle or two. But a normal "older chook"

I mentioned this in my message to P&G and how i believed that they were missing the boat with respect to advertising …yeah arrogant telling a multi national that their marketing ploy was wrong……(marketing guys are in their twenties - marketing to the 30s group)

Well, despite the fact i sent the message to P&G Aus, I was most surprised to have a phone call this afternoon from a senior marketing exec from P&G in Utah - (think he was a VP or something, but all American Corps have an abundance of VPs)

What transpired, after chatting to this guy for about 30 minutes, is as follows.

P&G admit that the enquiries from Aus are phenomenal - (not mention of OBJ but maybe he knew)
    The wand (stem power cream already on sale) will be marketed in Australia - the marketing will be phenomenal when this happens. (mrs Portsmouth may get involved) - this may be in june / july.

P&G are passing on the fact that the marketing may be directed towards older chooks (not envisaged at the onset of the SKII marketing)

The P&G VP? was not aware that it is very hard to obtain the wands (i advised him i had been to Hong Kong, China and Japan recently and was unable to get hold of [another] one) He advised and thought that these were still for sale in asia.

The gentleman did advise that P&G are continuously altering marketing strategy and that they were somewhat overwhelmed by the initial response.

He also advised that due to this massive increase of interest in Aus, that P&G may very well review their marketing strategy, but are also monitoring any references to P&G / SkII in Aus, (not mentioning of course OBJ)

My conclusion from this conversation was that OBJ are P&Gs new best friend in Aus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.