WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Thank you mr and mrs portsmouth for sharing your experience :) I...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Thank you mr and mrs portsmouth for sharing your experience

I have to agree with your conclusion and have thought this since December 2014 when the company announced:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 19/12/2014   Procter & Gamble Extends PDA Scope
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 16/12/2014 P&G Secures Access for BodyGuard Evaluation

These two announcements got me really going because to me, it shows that P&G strongly rate our technology by extending the original agreement (they really didn't need to do this unless they wanted to lock us down more quickly, they could have adopted a "wait and see how it all goes" approach) and also taking a in depth look into one of OUR products (BodyGuard)...

Imagine that chain of events occuring: where Goliath (P&G) says here is our full suite of products David (OBJ), which ones can we add your technology to? Oh well Goliath, the stempowered eye cream seems like a good fit, and we can discuss other creams moving forward, but just before we go there - would you mind watching this presentation about one of my little in-house developed products called BodyGuard? Well young David, that looks rather promising indeed, where do I sign?

nek minut: 16/12/2014 P&G Secures Access for BodyGuard Evaluation

It's kind of ironic, we flipped the script on them a little bit... we marketed one of our products to one of the biggest marketing giants on the planet..

In short, it appears that P&G are somewhat excited about our technology complimenting multiple of products in their fleet of products. Why else sign an extension/amendment so quickly (just 8 months after original agreement), unless you wanted more. Signing a evaluation agreement for one of our very own product - to me, indicates a very healthy respect that P&G have for OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.