WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P & G products and income 2020

1. 26,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Just looking at what products P & G have being sold at the moment, where we are deriving income. I came accross these statements and wonder how soon can we expect it to happen as far as increased revenue.. I would have thought the smartphone app would have been generating $$$ for us by now plus the New packaging as it was meant to be released in 2nd quarter. Have either of these two things started making $$ for us ?

Jan 2019
    OBJ’s In-Field Programmable Array Technology was licensed to P&G in early 2018.
    Developed in conjunction with the Olay brand, the system combines smartphone skin analysis
    software and new wand tracking technology to determine the optimum skincare treatment for
    an individual. The system instructs an applicator to deliver highly personalised skincare
    treatments to the precise needs of individual users. The Olay Wand and smartphone interface
    were developed as part of OBJ’s technology partnership with the world’s largest consumer
    products company.

Also Jan 2019

During the quarter, OBJ executed a Licensing Term Sheet with Procter & Gamble (P&G) for
    the first fully integrated package product using OBJ technology. The next-generation product
    delivers skincare product with precise placement and then drives the active ingredient more
    effectively into the deeper layers of the skin for enhanced performance.
    The innovation is expected to initially serve P&G’s SK-II skincare business. The product is
    the first to integrate OBJ’s magnetic microarray technology with a pre-filled, airless pump
    pack to create a conveniently sized product.
    The product is expected to be launched in the second quarter of 2019 and will initially target
    SK-II’s growing online business. The launch of a fully integrated product will be a key
    milestone for OBJ in terms of delivering a greater return on the Company’s technology
    development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.