WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

On the 12/10/2017 I posted a concern I had with our relationship...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    On the 12/10/2017 I posted a concern I had with our relationship with P&G. I had the feeling that either OBJ or P&G had done something that had upset, or may be, contravened an agreement/contract. Ever since the language and context has changed , and a scramble has ensued to reset a working relationship between the parties, or not. This is My Opinion only , Its gleaned from reading all posts on HC and company announcements at the time. I just got the feeling that someone or something stuffed up big time. P&G or OBJ seemed to pull back, a lot has happen in the ensuing 2 and a bit years, but nothing like I thought was going to happen with the OBJ/P&G working together relationship. We have stalled to 1.5c and now in suspension. Except now we potentially have the possibility of a seemingly New Look Company rising from the ashes. I am reservedly excited with the new PP and SS set up to date. I like most, would like more Information , In- Formation , Integrating , Infinitely , creating a Pattern of a profitable and fair working Context for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.