WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P & G products and income 2020, page-13

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Now iam not excited. Know one could have predicted Today's current world situation, (save, that as investors we have been told about the possible global effects of a Pandemic on world markets) ? but should have OBJ been where it was when the Pandemic became a reality. As per my previous post, if their was the slightest change with our relationship with P&G, or one party contravened a contract/agreement , this would have had a material effect and an announcement to that effect should have been made immediately. imo - I suspect it could have been an announcement OBJ released regarding a new P&G product using our IP, or did the IP belong to P&G , as I said, this is a gut feel , I do not have any facts to back this up,save the continuous decline in the share price and hence shareholder wealth, and the perceived capping. SS comes on board, announcements like 5 x $100,000,000 businesses within a Business ect, share holders still investing, seems to go all very quiet. Then ASX suspension and then, we all know where we are now ? dont We.
    My head is not in a good place at the moment, lots to think about, partners,kidds ,grand kidds ect friends, possible 6 months lock down, for the best I believe. To everyone stay safe stay well, practice our social distancing, and we will still be here on the other side of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.