WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Thanks EO you tell us 2 things here. You're a short term trader...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Thanks EO you tell us 2 things here. You're a short term trader and your buy point is below 6 cents. If it gets there and you buy I guess you'll be pumping the hell out of it then.

You have the right to make assumptions. I used the word medium term and am not sure how you arrive at the "Short term" basis or that I am short term trader ? I don't know why a lot of people put too many emotions in their investment.

Only difference between RHT and OBJ graph is that RHT is sitting in a downward channel and OBJ in an upward one. Big difference that.

There are a lot of differences including the directors selling, the fundamentals and the science but may I suggest the similarities ?

News at about 3 cents. High of nearly 10 cents . CR at 5 cents ? Want me to go further ?

OBJ is going to go with a non deal roadshow. Down the line they will be making presentations to more insto. I find it by example that when a company would need to do roadshows to garner interest it has some convincing to do.

I think if the science behind the technology was great then there would be a lot of insto's on the major shareholder list. Insto's "find" these companies before people like you and me if you catch my drift. Cough cough unlike some other BIO's out there whose CEO's engage in dubious marketing tactics which is 90% now occupied by Insto's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.