WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

p&g trademark search, page-74

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Appreciate the time in your replies ABDM

Today I have been reading P&G annual reports to get an understanding of their business.

From the previously posted trademark posts at the top of this thread I would say it is a high chance that OBJ may be part of the new OLAY REGENERIST DAILY LIFT?

What are holders expectations on when first product launch may be?

P&G Connect and Develop – an innovation strategy that is here to stay

Seems P&G is under pressure to hold market share in their beauty segment with ocmpetitors like L'Oreal and Estee Lauder managing to grow market share.

P&G beauty line needs a makeover, analysts say

P&G's Olay Launches 'Your Best Beautiful' Campaign

"The launch comes at a time when P&G is under considerable pressure to increase sales in its beauty division. In its most recent quarter, organic sales rose 1%, but it said skincare sales declined. Its Olay brand, as well as Pantene, have been criticized for sluggish growth when competitors are gaining. Late last year, the company told investors there had been some “stumbles” with the brand, and that it was moving to address the overall brand architecture and segmentation. And in 2013, the brand -- which has long commanded a 10% global market share and which the company says is used by some 80 million women around the world -- is said to have lost 0.5%."

This may have been posted just thought I would share - I am not a shareholder but am watching closely.

OLAY REGENERIST DAILY LIFT - Trademark Details

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.